Recent Posts

Monday, March 11, 2013

Gearing Up!

With spring and summer right around the corner I decided to go shopping for the little girl. Yikes.
I hope Adam isn't reading this!

There were some awesome deals out there (specifically Target and Old Nay and Gap). I scooped a variety of things for Kate, not only for warmer weather, but also this coming fall and winter....

I bought this jacket in 2 different sizes on clearance (my new favorite word...clearance).



How cute are these for next Christmas?!



We already have these pants from Old Navy and I love them so much I got them in the next size up...I'm seriously thinking about getting them in every size left that's larger than what I have now...

I also got a pair of these shorts in regular demin too...I can't wait for the weather to match these clothes :)

My final purchase I'm most excited about? This!


Of course, it says Kate instead of Quinn, but since that's Kate's middle name I took it as a good sign :)
Now the only left to purchase is an Easter dress...and I need to pull the trigger on that ASAP, it's right around the corner!




0 comments:

Post a Comment